Senior Consultant in Talent Leadership Performance
- Ensure the project & individual Key Performance Indicator.
- Record all information related to the on going project until final report.
- Provide recommendation for spesific products which suitable for client's needs.
- Provide input related to development program.
- Monitoring development, contribute and organize the development report.
- Ensure all the working process in line with system, standard and procedure.
- Minimum S1/Bachelor degree from any discipline/major from reputable university
- Have at least 2 years working experience in a medium large organization at a tactical leader level.
- Experience in a sales (specially in service industry)
- Passion in selling
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Computer Literacy: MS Office.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Mega Kuningan,Jakarta Selatan.
Please kindly send your CV with latest photograph by email (maximum 500 kb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form