Client Account Manager
- Building relationship and generating sales revenue for the organization and representing the company to existing and potential clients.
- Actively searching for opportunities to close deals with existing and new clients.
- Introducing DDI's products and services; identifying client's needs & present suitable products and services, as well as educating clients on solutions that match with their needs.
- Coordinating with delivery team in determining the program investment and the number of resources required, preparing, submitting, and following up proposals, negotiating with clients, completing paper work, monitoring project implementation, preparing sales forecast and account strategy.
- Minimum S1/Bachelor degree from any discipline/major from reputable university.
- Have at least 2 years working experience in a medium large organization at a tactical leader level.
- Experience in a sales (specially in service industry).
- Passion in selling.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Computer Literacy: MS Office.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan.
Please kindly send your CV with latest photograph by email (maximum 500 kb) to:
Download Application Form