SAVE THE DATE! Women Leadership Summit in Bali
Women Leadership Summit
Success | Satisfaction | Sisterhood
29 September - 1 October 2017
Nusa Dua, Bali
Imagine yourself on a weekend getaway with fellow inspiring women, chatting animatedly about what it means to become a successful woman and how to spread more inspiration to others. One day you're strolling along the white sands of Nusa Dua, the next day you're laughing with the women community in Ubud.
The Women Leadership Summit is a unique two-and-a-half day summit held by women leaders for women leaders to share insight, collaborate, and build a sisterhood that will enrich your professional as well as personal life. Focusing on Success, Satisfaction and Sisterhood, our promise is to create a collaborative environment that is like no other community for professional women that will allow participants to set bold goals for their professional lives, explore ways to give back to their communities, and create personal well-being and satisfaction.
What you will gain:
- Get strategies, tools and resources to make your next bold professional move
- Grow your influence and impact without sacrificing core values
- Learn more ways to balance the three "marriages": with self, family, and career
- Gain new insights and awareness into the roadblocks that might be holding you back from your next level of success
- Be enveloped by a safe and confidential space to explore your real-time business challenges and goals with expert executive coaches and women’s leadership experts who can help you create your next step forward
- Network with an extraordinary community of women who will unconditionally support you, have your back, stand by your side and offer you resources, guidance and a listening ear to help you generate success.
How the Summit is Structured:
Over the course of the 2 ½ days, inspiring speakers offer candid stories about their experiences on the way to the top, as well as principles for success to help you pursue your own professional path.
There will be opportunities to discuss, with your esteemed colleagues, questions about leadership challenges, business strategy, work/life balance and other issues that women face today in business life.
There is also a choice of signature conversations, skill-building workshops and optional executive coaching to help you get the most out of your Summit experience.
In between formal sessions are chances to meet the speakers and colleagues and network with the other aspiring and inspiring women who will attend the conference from companies and organizations around Indonesia, Asia and the world, in the mesmerizing backdrop of Bali.
There will be pre-event teleclasses to help you enter the Women Leadership Summit mindset and post-event teleclasses to help you bring back key takeouts from the summit to your everyday life.
For more details and RSVP to get event updates, e-mail to email@example.com